Please pay attantion: Due to some
requests we are postponing the deadline
to the 19th of March!
The project will consists the next steps:
1. "I care a lot!" online exhibition which will take place on
May 15th, 2010.
2. Inauguration of the project at Idar-Oberstein University,
Germany, May 18th, 2010. The opening will take place
during the University annual symposium.
3. Color printed catalogue, limited edition. Estimated date of
publication: June 15th, 2010.
4. Opening of the exhibition at Platina Gallery, Stockholm,
Sweden: September 2nd, 2010. During the exhibition, three
panels of discussion will be held with an interdisciplinary
5. Opening of the exhibition at Articula gallery, Lisbon,
Portugal: November 6th, 2010.
* Information about the exhibition, the website and the catalogue
will be send and distribute to the relevant places (artist, galleries,
museums websites and press).
* Participants will be informed at least one month in advance
about required submission of their actual finished work for an
exhibition. Instructions on sending the finished work will be
sent to each participant via email.
Applying for the exhibition is open to all visual arts
professionals and students from all countries.
Guidelines to Submission
1. Deadline for submitting photographs and registration forms
is March 15th, 2010.
2. Final results will be announced on May 5th, emails will be
sent out to each of the participants.
3. Each artist may submit up to two pieces of works.
4. Three digital files are to be submitted for each piece of work
(each depicting different angels or details from close up) on
a white surface and background.
5. Format requirements: digital files should be TIF or JPG,
300 dpi, in RGB, size: 165 x 110 mm, landscape.
6. Participants should submit files that are saved under the
participants family name followed by the image number
7. Participants that choose to submit a second piece of work,
should save the second group of files under the participants
family name followed by his/her first name
(i.e.: Smith Jhon1.TIF).
8. Each piece of work, should include three attached photos,
entry form and description form and to be send in one email
to email@example.com, please note that it might take
time to send the files, you can also try to send them via
Participants retain full ownership of their entry.
Every participant is granted and guaranteed the right to be
credited every time their entry is published or displayed.